Playlist Extrablau 18.05.09 Radio blau, LE 20.00- 21.00 Uhr

1. Clara Luzia - The Ground Below – Headlong - Asinella
2. Eels - Prizefighter - Hombre Lobo - Vagrant
3. Julie Doiron - I Can Wonder What You Did With Your Day - Consolation Prize - Jagjaguwar

4. Molotov Jive - Songs for the fallen apart - Paint the City Black - Strange Ways
5. Mouthful Of Bees - Mouthful Of Bees - Please And Thank You - Afternoon Records
6. Reseda - Sleep - When Life & Art Collide - Comet
7. Kitty Solaris - My Home Is My Disco - My Home Is My Disco - Solaris Empire
8. Lissy Trullie - Boy Boy - Self Taught Learner - Wichita

Konzerte
9. Cryptacize - Dig That Treasure - No Coins - Asthmatic
21.5. @ UT Connewitz, LE
10. Die Türen - Popo - Everbodys Darlehen - Staatsakt
23.5. @Ilses Erika, LE
11. A Hawk and a Hacksaw - Délivrance – Kertész -Leaf
24.5. @Skala, LE

12. Manic Street Preachers - Journal for Plague Lovers - William's last Words - RCA int.
13. Au revoir Simone - Shadows - Still Night, Still Light - Moshi Moshi Records

14. The Dismemberment Plan - Emergency & I - Memory Machine - Desoto
(Klassiker der Woche)

Kommentare